Terms and Conditions
- Terms of Business means these terms and conditions;
- Product means any product displayed for sale on our website, any product made to your specification or any product that we otherwise may sell to you;
- Product Description means the information provided in relation to the individual product;
- Website User means the user of the website;
- Personal Information means the details provided by you on registration, when purchasing a Product or otherwise contacting us and as defined in our Privacy Notice;
- Company, We, Us, Ours means Gabar Products, LLC (EIN: 84-5110645), a company registered in Delaware and our registered office is located at 2140 South Dupont Highway, Camden, DE, 19934, USA.
- Website means www.gabarmyanmar.com, including any subdomains thereof, and any other websites through which we make our services available to you;
- Cookies means small text files, which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping and to identify your computer;
- You means a user of this Website or any other person or entity that places an order;
- United Kingdom means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands;
- Consumer: you are a consumer if you purchase the Products for domestic and private use only;
- Trade User: you are a consumer if you purchase the Products for domestic and private use only;
- Event Outside Our Control: any act or event beyond our reasonable control;
- Order: your order for the Products, as set out in your basket if purchase is made on our Website, your purchase order form or your written acceptance of our quotation as the case may be;
- Specification: any specification for the Product, including any related plans and drawings, that is agreed in writing by us and you.
2. About Us
- If you have any questions about our Products or these Terms of Business, please contact us before you place an order. You can get in touch by emailing our customer services to email@example.com.
- The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
- We retain the right to temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, modify or withdraw the access to this Website (or any part thereof). You confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- While we will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website. We also do not make any warranties in respect of any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To promote the Website and to increase value to our Trade Users we may display our Products on other Websites, in applications, within emails, and in online and offline advertisements. Our Website may also contain links to third party Websites and resources. Such Third-Party Services may be subject to different terms and conditions as well as different Privacy Policies. We are not liable or responsible for the contents, availability or accuracy of such Third-Party Services, or products, or services available from such Third-Party Services. Links to such Third-Party Services are not an endorsement by us of such Third-Party Services.
- Due to the nature of the internet and other external factors, we cannot guarantee the continuous accessibility and uninterrupted availability of the Website. We may also restrict availability of certain areas or features of the Website at any time. We may also change, modify, enhance, improve, restrict and introduce new services or Products from time to time or introduce other services or Products supplied by other providers.
- We are the owner or or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.